Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Eve at Deep End Beach


This was the first time I got to play in the sand,...I liked to try and pick it up, but it just seemed to keep falling through my fingers. It didn't stay in my hand long enough to put it in my mouth,..."thank goodness" mommy says.


Keeping an eye on the ocean,...keeping my daddy close :)

After wading in the ocean, mommy took me for a swim at the Deep End Bar's pool. I liked this much better, and I could splash and play all day and the water won't sting my eyes!




Back at home after a day at the beach, it's play time in my playpen. When mommy asked daddy to watch and play with me, he decided to hop right in, taking it very seriously. We both were in 'jail' now! What he forgot to notice, was that my playpen is only rated for up to 60lb. Grampy and mommy had to help daddy out of it...that was a sight to see!

1 comment:

The Petricks said...

That's funny...glad to see you guys are enjoying your time in the sun...it's cold here.