
At the airport waiting to board our flight to go see Daddy in L.A. for the weekend!

I missed my daddy a lot,... we had a great time together. Here I am helping mommy unpack her suitcase in the hotel room. I am such a BIG help mommy says, at making messes that is... ;)

Mommy and daddy took me to Disneyland! Even though I'm still abit young to know what's going on, I still had a good time. They took me on the Haunted House ride, Pirates of the Carribean and some other little ride. we attempted a 3D movie, but it was too loud for my ears mommy said, so we left that show.

Fantasyland was the place to be for us little ones...someday mommy will take me on the Tea Cup ride...but for now I'm too little. While standing in all those long lines, I turned a lot of heads and got a lot of comments on how cute they all thought I was. I think I'm pretty cute, if I must say so myself :)

Daddy got to get a gate pass to help mommy through security when we left...that was really nice to have his help and to spend that extra 1.5 hours with him. Daddy was really sad to see me go...I miss him already. But he got to experience acouple "firsts" with me on this trip...I can clap my hands on command now, and I gave a lady a wave for the first time at Disneyland :)



No comments:
Post a Comment