Saturday, May 12, 2007

My 1st Birthday Party!!!


Here's my butterfly cake and cupcakes my mommy made for me!!


Thanks everyone for all the wonderful gifts!!

Grandpa Wes was silly, he crawled in my ball pit tent with Holden and was playing with the balls! What was more amusing was watching him try and climb out!!

I wasn't so sure about what to do with this cake in front of me, because my mommy is always trying to keep me clean when I eat. She stripped me down, hoping I would get down and dirty, making the biggest mess ever, and all I did was get alittle frosting all over my hands and face. I started to cry because I didn't like having all these people laughing and staring at me.

Thank you Grandpa Wes and Rita for allowing mommy to have my birthday party at your house. Everything about it was perfect!!

1 comment:

The Adamo Family said...

Happy Birthday, Morgyn! I hope you had a very fun day! Did you just LOVE the cake?! I'm very impressed with your mummy for making it! It looks so beautiful!