Thursday, March 27, 2008


Then after all that fun and dancing at the library, we went to Dairy Queen for lunch! This was a special treat for Jaymin,...his FIRST time eating fast food. Jaymin must have really liked the french fries cuz he ate his all gone!! After he was done eating his lunch, I had to show him the right way to eat and ice cream cone...

Believe it or not...Morgyn at 90% of the cone herself. Everytime mommy asked for a bite, she'd say, "Orgyn bite!" I guess she was telling me I had to make sure and give it right back!

The kiddies having fun with the finger paints! Morgyn just out of the blue when we were watching TV started to sing the "itsy bitsy spider" so of course was had to ask her in the video to sing it for us again!

1 comment:

ali skjei said...

hilarious!