Sisters
A sister is someone you cannot replace
To be there for you when you have no one else
A sister is someone who is always by your side
When the walls are caving in
There through thick and thin
A sister is the one person in this world
That can make you laugh
When all you want to do is cry
A sister is the person who knows you best
From the inside out
The one who can read your mind
A sister can see your thoughts
She can see how you feel and be there to make the memories
A sister is the one person
Who you'll share the most memories of humerous and horrible
Tracey, I am praying for you and Rilyn everyday...knowing that God wouldn't give you anything you couldn't handle. You are a strong lady and I admire your strength and courage everyday. Sorry I am not there right now with you during these 'familiar' times, but do know I am only a phone call away if you need me!! You're in my thoughts and prayers everyday...I love you and Rilyn more than you'll ever know!!
Nicole
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Yeesh...that was so nice! I'm in tears again!! Thank you so much for being you and all the love and support you give me (us). Can't wait for you to get home.....Love you
This is the sweetest poem I have ever read. Makes me miss my sister. Did you write that?
Tracey,
I'm praying for you and Rilyn... I wish I was there with you right now, hate to see you go through this and not be there for you... Just make sure you take it easy, we will get through it...I will do anything for you honey,just call. I love you.
Mom
Post a Comment