Sunday, January 25, 2009

A "Cool" Day out on Daddy's boat

Daddy took mommy and me out on his boat today!
Daddy took us to this sandbar where ALOT of boats go tie up to hang out! We weren't out there very long because the water was literally FREEZING cold (I know, hard for any of you back in the NW to believe right now) but it was! Mommy's feet were numb they were so cold!!

Daddy didn't stay sitting very long either...


Look at how calm the water was in the behind us?? It was like glass that it made for a very pleasant day out on the water!

Daddy's boat is FAST!!!! I'm still not all that comfortable on daddy's boat, as I hold on to mommy SUPER TIGHT and make motor sounds with my lips when we are in motion, but I do know that
most the time daddy is taking me to FUN places where I can play in the water and sand!! Today we even got to go to a yacht club and I got to spend some time in the pool!! FUN FUN!!! We are all ready for the temperatures in Miami to warm up so these days on the water will be more tempting!

No comments: